Start a new topic
Answered

phone number

I was wondering if you have a customer support phone number, I have a few questions that I would like to speak to a representative about.

Best Answer
Hi Arthur, unfortunately we do not provide customer support by phone; I am happy to answer to all your questions via email. If you can please send us your questions to: support@jamorama.com, I will reply to you as soon as possible. We do provide support via email which works surprisingly well and fast!

I will be waiting for your email.

Cheers,

Luis

Answer
Hi Arthur, unfortunately we do not provide customer support by phone; I am happy to answer to all your questions via email. If you can please send us your questions to: support@jamorama.com, I will reply to you as soon as possible. We do provide support via email which works surprisingly well and fast!

I will be waiting for your email.

Cheers,

Luis

I'm still trying to log in.  I sent a message and they activated a Help Desk account for me.  When I went there, it had me select a new password.  Then, the URL they provided me just took me back to the Help Desk.  When I went back to New Member Log In, it still didn't recognize me.  This is the third time this has happened.  Can you tell me how to log in, please.

Thank you.

Login to post a comment