Log on to our members area with your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the forgotten password link.
Now you are into the Download page. If you are a PC user than download from the PC section. If you are a MAC user than download from the MAC section. The first important note that we tell our customers is to make sure they have adobe acrobat reader installed on their computer. If you don't have this on your computer yet, you can download it free from this site:
This is a universal PDF file reader and is required to open our books, and probably every other website's E-BOOKS you may visit. Do this first if you haven't already got a version on your computer. It pays to download a newer version if you have an old one.
To download the Rocket Piano ebooks:
- Click on the link to the Ebooks and Software page (You will see seven books in all, underlined in BLUE with their size listed beside each book)
- RIGHT click on each book in turn
- Select Save Target as, or Save linked file, depending on your browser
- Choose a place on your computer to save the files and hit SAVE
Do this for each book until you have downloaded them all.
- Click on the Bonus software installer link (A box will appear giving you the option to Run, Save or Cancel)
- Choose Save and watch at the installer downloads to your computer.
- You may be given the option to choose where you save the file (Remember to choose a place you will remember and then hit SAVE).
- Once downloaded, open and run the installer. When complete the bonus games/tools will be saved to your program files.
- To find them go: Start menu/My computer/C Drive/Program files/Rocket Piano/Bonus games - then look for the folder of each game and click on the Macromedia projector file to start the game.
Please note: The Audio files are separate from the book. When you get to a Play Media button open the folder where you have saved these Audio files and play them from there.
To make it easier to access this folder, you can create a shortcut key on your desktop:
- RIGHT clicking on the folder
- Choose to SEND TO: Desktop.
- You can then click on the folder and hold down the mouse button and drag it onto the Start menu button.
- Wait until it shows the Start Menu options and then hover over All Programs until All the options show again
- Place the folder on that Menu by releasing the mouse button.